lunes, 23 de mayo de 2016

How To Remove Tattoos, Go Tattoo Removal, Laser Removal Of Tattoos, Removing Tattoos At Home

What can I do if my tattoo isn't completely faded?




"I went to a removal clinic and after several months of treatment, my tattoo isn't gone! They said there is nothing more they can do to fade it!"

This is probably the most common issue with laser removals. You have a level of fade that leaves the tattoo less visible than before you started but still oddly visible, like a ghost tattoo that someone can still see if they look right at it.

Not a fun place to be.

The good news for you guys who haven't gone through this is that your tattoo is lower risk if it's solid colored. Complicated multicolored tattoos are more difficult to fade because different inks respond in different ways to the ink removal lasers. There's a tendency for part of the tattoo to be more visible than other parts, another reason I recommend doing a cover up as first option (more than just a bit).

High complexity, lower fade

The most difficult tattoos for the lasers are multicolored tattoos that are also highly complex in nature. I'm talking about intricate patterns like sweeping back designs with full on backgrounds and character details down to the hairs and facial gestures. Oh boy, those ones will likely not fade completely.

The more detail, the more ink used. And if some of the tattoo is flesh colored, red, tan, or white, you can be sure that you're looking at a partial removal from the lasers at best.

Natural removal tends to fade more evenly

As natural removal methods exfoliate the skin, bringing the ink to the top, they are less discriminatory in that sense. The amount of ink used and the different types of color/pigment are less of a factor. A lot of my clients are rather surprised after paying a couple thousand dollars to a laser tattoo removal clinic, and then trying a basic exfoliation process and the rest of the tattoo goes away on its own!

Of course you don't need to wait until a laser removal returns a subpar result. Check out my laserless removal guide if you haven't already for lower cost, at home removal methods.: http://getridtattoo.plus101.com

You know why you haven't seen these techniques on TV? Because they're not good moneymakers. They're low-cost and don't require a doctor. Thankfully, ink under the skin isn't a terribly difficult problem to solve, especially with the right ingredients and removal process. http://getridtattoo.plus101.com

2 comentarios:

  1. Because no matter what reason you want to get your tattoo removed – you're about to find a whole new proven painless tattoo removal for getting it off without even leaving your house (other than perhaps a quick trip to the grocery store!).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have gone through a laser tattoo removal (in Montreal and California) and I would absolutely NOT recommend anyone to do it...

    It has messed me up FOR LIFE both physically and financially!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HEED MY WARNING!!!!

    If you go through the usual laser removal methods. Which I do not recommend, not only that it will leave marks on your skin, so in reality, the tattoo will still be kind of visible if you know where to look. It is a very long process. And to be honest, very costly.

    I had a hook up from a friend, and I have only paid 4000$ for 12 sessions. Which is a whole lot of money, but if I had to pay the full price, I would spend at least 6500$.

    This also depends on where do you live, but in general, it is costly. And it took ages to finish, they have recommended me at max one session per month. So I have ended up getting rid of this tattoo for more than a year and a half, and to be honest, the tattoo was quite small. It was significant as a can of coke. If I had a more massive tattoo, it would take a longer time and more session, which means more $$$$.

    Laserless tattoo removal is where it's at.

    Unfortunately, at the time of my tattoo removal, I did not know this, I know about this only thanks to my brother, which bought this program last year.

    This has a few pros and few cons. It works, and he was able to do it himself. Well, you have to do it yourself or ask someone to do it for you.

    It is a long process, but I believe he has spent just a couple bucks on this ebook. It is definitely way cheaper than any tattoo removal cream I have bought.

    And how long it will take to remove the tattoo with this method varies from person to person, their age and their skin. My brother got rid of his tattoo with in four months, I believe, and his tattoo was at least twice as big mine was.

    I am not sure, if he were supposed to do something to treat it every day, I would have to call him about it, but hey it works and out of all of these options it is the cheapest one and yes you might spend more time on this than on laser removal, but your tattoo will be gone sooner than if you would go with the laser removal option.

    To be honest, I do not know that many things about this, but I just did a quick google search and here is a great review of it: https://laserlesstattooremovalkit.com/dorian-daviss-laserless-tattoo-removal-guide-review/

    To my knowledge, this is the only 100% natural option out here in 2019 to get rid of your tattoos.

    I really hope this helps someone out there.

    Good luck!

    Jamie

    ResponderEliminar